- General: First Option Safety Stores is a trading name of First Option Safety Group Ltd (registered number 5533445). All purchases made via this website are subject to the terms and conditions detailed below unless varied in writing by an authorised representative of First Option Safety Stores.
- Acceptance of Order: The conditions here shall govern the terms upon which we supply products. An order is not accepted until First Option Safety Stores sends written confirmation of the order to the Purchaser. First Option Safety Stores reserves the right to terminate or withdraw any order without notice to the Purchaser.
- Product and information alternations: First Option Safety Stores reserves the right to withdraw products or to make alterations to its products without notice or liability. We reserve the right to substitute goods for equivalent products of the same value or higher.
- Suitability of goods: First Option Safety Stores makes no representation that any products referred to or sold via this website will be appropriate for use on any locations other than those implied. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to locate, use and maintain equipment and First Option Safety Stores accepts no responsibility for misuse.
- Shipping: All orders over £250 (excluding VAT) will be shipped at a cost advised by First Option Safety group on a next day delivery service for all UK mainland delivery addresses – orders less than £250 (excluding VAT) are charged at £6 (excluding VAT). All orders must be received before 1pm to be shipped for next day delivery, any order received after this time will be dispatched the next working day. All deliveries are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding National and Bank Holidays) and deliveries can arrive at any time between these periods. Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee specific delivery times. For outlying areas of Scotland and non UK mainland addresses, please contact us for more information. Deliveries are not made at weekends or on Bank Holidays, expect by prior arrangement. If we are aware that there is a delay in the delivery of you order, we will inform you as soon as possible. All deliveries must be accepted and signed for by a representative of your company/organisation. If no one is available to sign for a delivery and the item has to be re-delivered by our courier service, we reserve the right to make a charge for the second delivery. We are only able to ship within the United Kingdom and we are not able to export outside of the UK. We are not able to ship to PO Boxes.
- Shipping charges: All of our products are delivered using a third party courier service. You are requested to check the condition of your delivery before signing to accept the goods. If you do see any damage, this must be noted on the delivery paperwork: please ensure that that this is recorded on your copy of the paperwork and also on the drivers paperwork. If a delivery appears to be significantly damaged, you can refuse to accept the goods. If you sign for goods as being received in perfect condition and subsequently discover that they are damaged, we will be unable to refund or replace.
- Warranties and Faulty Items: All extinguishers come with a five year warranty which is effective from the date of delivery – all other products have a warranty of one year.If the product is not used in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations then the warranty will be invalidated.If you find that a product develops a fault during the warranty period, please contact us with the following information:
·Your name and contact information
·Date of order/invoice number
·Details of the item
·Description of fault
We will contact you with the action that we will take to resolve the issue which may include us sending a replacement item to you and arranging to collect the old item. Where appropriate, we may ask you to dispose of the faulty item.
- Cancellation and Returns: You may cancel an order or part of it before it has been shipped. You can also return goods within fourteen days from the date of order. If you wish to cancel an order that has been delivered, please contact us to arrange collection and return to us.We will refund the cost of your order minus initial delivery and charges and collection charges within 30 days of receiving the goods back from you. All goods that are returned must be unused and in their original, unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking charge for all returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Pricing: All prices displayed on the site are the prevailing prices at the time when the order is placed. First Option Safety Stores reserve the right to amend prices without notice. Payment for all orders must be made in advance of shipment using one of the payment methods accepted by the site. We do not accept payment by any other method. Prices do not include VAT, carriage, packaging and administration which may be added to the order.
All prices are quoted in UK £ Sterling and all payments must be received in this currency.
- Transfer of Ownership: First Option Safety Stores remains the owner or all products until payment in full is received from the purchaser.
- Disclaimer: First Option Safety Stores reserves the right to change, modify, alter, remove or substitute without due notice to the Purchaser. To the extent permitted by law, First Option Safety Stores will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any information or products supplied from this website.
- Fraudulent payment details: If First Option Safety Stores believes that any information provided to us include name, address and payment information provided by the Purchaser is fraudulent then the order will be cancelled and all information forwarded to the Police.
- Tax: VAT is charged at the current rate of 20%. All prices are exclusive of VAT . VAT Reg No (GB) 868 6859 42