Learn Online With First Option
Our online training over Zoom has proved very successful and popular so far, we have trained 1000+ industry professionals during this pandemic. Gain the skills and knowledge you need, to become a COVID-19 Supervisor for your production.
This course is designed to help you implement COVID-19 control measures and protocols on your shoot.
Learning Type: Interactive online session utilising multimedia presentation, group participation and discussion.
Duration: 2 hours
Course Timings: Morning (10am-12pm) or afternoon (2pm-4pm)
Individuals must have completed the Managing COVID-19 Risks on Productions Course first in order to participate in the COVID-19 Supervisors Top Up Course.
- Click here to access the course: Managing COVID-19 Risks on Productions Course
Delegates will be trained in the following:
- The role requirements of a COVID-19 Supervisor including, employer's obligations with respect to COVID-19
- Health and Safety Regulations - General principles and legal basis
- Risk Management Techniques - Methodology and implementation
- Risks resulting from COVID-19 and appropriate controls including: Crewing, Recces, Locations, Travel, Communal Spaces, Hygiene Procedures, Use of PPE, Emergency Arrangements
- Risk Assessment Principles