Event COVID-19 Supervisor / Compliance Officer Advanced Level Training (Online Course)
First Option has launched a new Event COVID-19 Supervisor / Compliance Officer Advanced Level Training (Online Course)
The course is a level 3.5 on the National Occupational Standards scale.
The course will provide designated COVID-19 Supervisors and Compliance Officers, with responsibility and authority for implementing, monitoring and overseeing COVID-19 arrangements on events.
This tutor-led online course is a 1-day (5-hour) session with a 30 minute online test and marked practical event risk assessment assignment. Delegates will be issued a certificate.
Delegates must complete the online test and post-course practical risk assessment assignment in order to pass.
Candidates will learn:
- Responsibility and authority of COVID-19 compliance and enforcement.
- Development and implementation of H&S precautions, policies, risk assessment and procedures.
- Infection prevention practice, disinfection and PPE.
- Monitoring physical distancing, testing and symptom monitoring.
- COVID-19 awareness and education.
Candidates will have access to:
- The Yellow Book for Events
- Sample COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Training course presentation
- COVID Infographic and video
Where & When